Requests for service can be placed via telephone, e-mail and the Vision web portal:
Monday – Friday:
Telephone: 08449 808 700
- First Line, Remote Support: Vision’s Client Services Team will initially attempt to provide a simple fix to increase device uptime. A Technical Support Specialist will also assist remotely and Vision’s Remote Fleet Management (VRFM) application will be utilised to interrogate the devices for error codes to enable proactive service delivery.
- On-site Resolution: Where a remote fix is not delivered the request will remain open for a Vision experienced Engineer to be assigned for an on-site visit. Our Management System offers the technical resource with the correct skill level and availability to meet agreed Service Levels (SLA).
- Boot and On-site Stock: We provide our Field Engineers with boot stock and also recommend an onsite stock of high mortality spare parts and consumable items are held securely in order to maximise device up time and reduce the number of return visits required. Stock will be continually replenished and scheduled stock audits are undertaken, with items and quantities adjusted dependent on usage data.
- Escalation Procedure: As part of Vision’s Service Levels any device with five consecutive related failures in any quarter will be subject to Vision’s escalation process where a Field Service Manager will visit site and assess the device to ensure resolution. Further failures in the following quarter will result in device replacement of the same or higher specification.
- Preventative Maintenance: Preventative Maintenance programs are followed in line with Vision’s procedures and the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Hot Swap Devices: Vision will also consider hot swap devices where appropriate which will be distributed throughout our UK service centres.
- Vision Complete Cover: Vision Complete will provide total peace-of-mind and protection for the networked multifunctional devices against failure to scan, fax or print when connected to multiple PCs. It allows for the unrestricted loading of printer drivers, covers replacement of any faulty interfaces and includes Vision’s Remote Fleet Manager 9VRFM). It ensures our client has access to on-going telephone support, combined with on-site visits via our highly skilled Technical Team when required.
Next Week… Why Vision? Continual Improvement.