Vision’s goal is always to exceed client expectations with accountable processes. We operate a ‘Plan, Do, Check, and Act’ system to ensure excellence is inherent in every component of the process as part of our robust, ISO9001 accredited, Quality Management System.
We always endeavour, with sound commercial practice, to meet the needs of our clients through use of detailed audits, acceptance testing and reviews to ensure requirements are fully understood.
Vision’s unique approach to Account Management ensures your contract evolves and that you receive the very best from your technology investment and continuous service improvement.
Initial base line of services and deliverables are set and recorded as part of the contract start up and through a comprehensive monthly and or quarterly review process, we work to focus on continuous improvement in the following areas:
- Increase document workflow efficiency and continued development of best practice
- Maximise technology performance
- Reduction of printing and increased cost saving opportunities
- Service delivery, performance metrics and indicators
- Volumetric reporting and fleet management
- Innovations, new technologies and developments
- Drive operational excellence
- Client strategy and business goals aligned to your business and development plans
Management information reports are provided on a regular basis as part of our review program and include trend analysis and continual improvement in addition to Reviews of KPI’s against SLA’s and product performance.
Through continued education and awareness, printing behaviour can be adapted to drive down print output. Vision has several methods to provide improvement and additional benefits, such as utilisation of print management software modules e.g. rules and routing, cost accounting, and deletion of unclaimed prints which not only provides total visibility of output but reduces print volume, wastage and paper.
Next week…Why Vision? Energy Savings Comparisons.