The individual elements of a managed print solution are listed below and will be described in detail in coming weeks.
Our document management solutions include:
- Rules based printing to increase control, reduce costs and wastage
- Print on demand
- Pull print, secure print release, ‘follow me’ printing
- Bespoke Workflow solutions
- Scanning solutions for scan to file, e-mail and document archiving
- Cost recovery
- Network control
- Granular financial report
- Mobile Printing
Our hardware solutions include:
- Desktop printers
- Multifunction devices (MFDs) / multifunction printers (MFPs)
- Fax machines
- Large format printers
- Print room production and professional printer devices
Our software solutions include:
- Equitrac Office
- VRFM (Vision Remote Fleet Management)
- eCOPY PDF PRO
- THEREFORE document Management
Transitioning to a Managed Print Solution (MPS) will have a positive effect on a number of areas of an organisation. The main cost drivers of an overall managed print solution would focus around the following:
Cost Reduction across all areas of print spend
Minimise spend on all areas of print related matters including the cost of hardware, consumables, parts, maintenance and services.
Reduction of time spent by staff on print hardware and print related matters
Reduce the working hours of staff taken up by the analysis of printer faults and the maintenance of single function desktop devices. Document workflow solutions can also minimise the amount of time staff spend on tasks such as filing and sharing documents.
Reduction in environmental impact by reducing waste
Vision continuously strive to provide products and services that reduce environmental impact through less energy consumption and reduced wastage, whilst increasing business efficiency and sustainable awareness through managed print solutions.
Next week ….. discovery audits, so that your managed print solution works for you