These multifunctional devices addressed the key document-handling challenges that are faced in the office around productivity, cost control, integration, securing confidential information and sustainability.
This month sees the launch of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500i and 400i – the first compact monochrome A4 device in the range ideally suited to busy workgroups and small departments.
The new series inherits the concept of less maintenance as well as easy and efficient installation. Longer-life parts and a compact high yield drum help to keep the device up and running and achieve excellent end user productivity.
The two models produce 50 and 40 pages per minute respectively in a space-saving, modular design that can hold up to 2300 sheets with duplexing automatic document feeder, PCL and genuine Adobe PS, print, copy, scan and send as standard whilst fax and automatic staple finishing are optional extras.
- Consistent user experience through a large colour touch screen and intuitive menus
- Unique personalisation capabilities simplify and automate commonly performed tasks by user
- Colour duplex scanning and sending
- Integration with powerful print and document management solutions
- Support for mobile working
- The functionality of many devices in one compact multifuncational device
- User-based activity tracking provides visibility of print behaviour
- Efficient device monitoring, reporting and diagnostics fo reasy management and maintenance
- Options for cost recovery and coin vending integration
Device and Information Security
- Smart user authentication ensures control without impacting on user productivity or convenience
- Ability to disable functions byu user to prevent unauthorised usage
- Secure print and mailbox lite enhance document confidentiality
- A variety of standard features protect the device and netework data transfer
- Versatile imageRUNNER ADVANCE portfolio addresses the needs of all workplaces from small workgroups through to large departments
- Support for industry and network standards
- Easily configure, manage and upgrade the device using Canon’s device management tools
- Class-leading typical electricity consumption ratings
- Consumes as little as 1 watt or less in sleep mode
- Incorporate recylced marerials and bio-plastics
- Energy Star rated
To find out more about Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE portfolio as part of Vision’s managed print solutions call us on 08449 808700 or email email@example.com