The new device has added features, such as:
- Numeric key pad (PIN security) allowing direct access via the control panel
- Increased memory (up to 512mb) for faster productivity
- Increased standard toner (7K) meaning low TCO and a high yield toner of 15k is also available
Easy to use
- LEDs update you on the device’s status at a glance
- A two line LCD screen and simple navigation
- Numeric keypad lets you check the status of your print job
Easy to maintain
- Anti-jam technology using a semi-retard roller preventing misfeeds and paper jams
- ECO button – toner save mode, convert printouts to two or four pages per sheet and also duplex
- High yield toner cartridges can print up to 10,000 pages providing a lower cost per page as well as fewer replacements.
- You can upgrade the standard 250-pages capacity cassette and 50–page multi-purpose tray with 520-page optional cassettes for even larger capacity paper handling saving you time for more important tasks.
- Print on a wide range of papers and card stock with professional results
That’s not all; the new addition also has the smallest footprint in its class being up to 20% smaller than competitors’ models and quieter with less than 51 dBA.
The new Samsung ML3750ND could also be utilised as part of a managed print solution. Find out more here or call us on 08449 808700