With PrinterOn, you get a secure, proven cloud printing solution that will fit your business no matter what the requirements. PrinterOn’s enterprise cloud printing solutions offer unmatched deployment flexibility. Whether you want your print solution on-premise in your private cloud, in a third-party cloud or prefer to have your cloud printing solution managed for you, PrinterOn can provide a secure enterprise cloud printing solution.
PrinterOn Enterprise can be deployed in the following ways:
- on-premise in your private cloud (customer managed)
- in any third-party cloud of your choice (customer managed)
- in the PrinterOn cloud as a managed service (PrinterOn managed)
With over 15 years of True Cloud Printing™ provides innovative solutions with an impressive record of continuous service up-time and over 100 million pages printed, you can trust PrinterOn to provide the peace of mind you need to make the move to the cloud.
With PrinterOn Enterprise cloud printing solutions, your entire print service runs in the cloud so you can eliminate infrastructure and start to focus on more important business. And if you decide to have PrinterOn manage your enterprise cloud printing service, we take care of the details such as deployment, management, scaling, upgrading, support and maintenance so you don’t have to.
The benefits of a managed cloud print service for your organization:
- Reduce or eliminate on-premise servers – With a print solution in the cloud, you no longer require all of those print servers. No maintenance, no hardware failures, no headaches.
- Lower IT costs – Dramatic reductions in hours spent maintaining cumbersome enterprise solutions and configuring networks and firewalls. Those resources can be shifted to IT activities that actually advance your organisation’s mission.
- Elastic processing – Processing power can expand and contract on demand as needed. As your requirements increase, more processing servers are brought online in a matter of minutes. When needs decrease, the extra capacity is removed, saving you money. Pay only for what you use.
- Predictable operating costs – Subscription services enable you to plan costs with greater accuracy. The timing of costs also improve; costs are paid as the service is used instead of all up front. Print is now an operating expense rather than a capital expense.
Watch the PrinterOn video here: