An experienced Account Manager will be allocated to your account and will remain in place for the duration of the relationship. It will be the Account Manager’s responsibility to keep you informed of new technology and service improvements, as and when they become available.
There will also be an Internal Account Manager within the Client Services Division who is empowered to answer queries and resolve issues quickly and easily.
In accordance with Vision’s continuing performance management and improvement philosophy, we see Account Management as key. This will incorporate proactive review meetings to ensure your managed print solution is operating efficiently.
- The following information will be provided:
- Performance against agreed key performance indicators
- Equipment performance
- Service delivery against service level agreements
- Solution and equipment efficiency
- Innovation, market developments and improvements
Management information reports will be provided on a quarterly basis as part of our review program.
- Vision will issue reports before each quarterly review meeting and these will include
- Volume usage
- Product performance | availability
- Exception report of equipment availability falling below the service levels
- Response times
- Equipment re-sited, removed, installed or upgraded
- Database of all fleet, asset information
Want to find out more?
If you’re looking to consistently return savings and efficiency benefits to your bottom line through improvements in your print management then contact us or book a print audit.Contact us
We received an excellent response to the tender and managed to make savings of over 45% on our previous contract after some rationalisation. Vision won the tender and have been very professional and supportive, working with the College to ensure the implementation happened without any problems. They were also very amenable to our contract requirements and to extending the contract pricing to an Academy Trust Barnsley College sponsors.
Procurement Manager at Barnsley College
Request an audit of your current printing infrastructure
Drive improvements across the organisation using our independent audit and costs analysis.