The Vision print audit
Our starting point is a Vision print audit. This gives us a thorough and comprehensive understanding of your working environment and serves as a basis for all our equipment and solutions recommendations.
Once we have an agreement on the solution, we schedule all implementation work at a time that suits you best by agreeing the number of days on-site, the hardware and software required and a smooth rollout that will gain maximum support from all involved.
- Our implementation programme features as required:
- Pre-configured devices for speedy integration into the system
- Pilot trials to share valuable practical experience prior to roll out of the entire solution
- Key operator training to ensure a smooth transition and promote early adoption
- Vision floor walkers to provide on-the-job guidance during the first days of the live system.
All work is carried out in accordance with PRINCE2, the recognised standard for best practice project management.
Once implemented your solution is protected by our preventative maintenance programme which ensures maximum uptime of your operation. Round-the-clock support is available via our user-friendly client services centre, remote diagnostics software and web-based fault reporting.
We regularly request our customers’ feedback which consistently reports satisfaction ratings in excess of 97% for the work of our service technicians.
To find out more about our comprehensive print audit, contact us.