PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your multi-function device to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device control panel.
PaperCut MF is suitable for organisations of any size, with a cross-platform and vendor-neutral approach to technology and device support. PaperCut’s solutions are currently in use in over 50,000 sites worldwide and translated into 20 languages, making PaperCut MF a product you can trust with a high return-on-investment.
- PaperCut MF is regarded as the simplest system of its type to deploy and manage. System administrators have full access to administration and configuration via a familiar web interface. It offers:
- User directory (eg. Active Directory and others) integration and automatic user account creation
- Secure print release and Find-Me printing
- Administrator dashboard with real-time status updates
- Print Archiving: Review job content visually
- Optional client and account billing
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications
Advanced scripting can be used to finely tune your printing policy, and support your organisation in eliminating waste and drive change in user behavior.
PaperCut includes over 80 one-click reports available for online viewing, printing or export. Reports address all areas ranging from detailed page logs to summaries by user, department, device or environmental impact. Administrators can create ad-hoc reports by applying filter conditions and reports can be emailed to specified people on a regular schedule.
Seeing young people develop and have opportunities to reach their full potential is at the very heart of our YMCA work. It’s so exciting to see Trees for Cities, Vision and the YMCA all working together to make this project happen. It will make a real difference to the young people at Featherstone High School.
Marketing Manager at West London YMCA
Request an audit of your current printing infrastructure
Drive improvements across the organisation using our independent audit and costs analysis.