Source: AIIM – The Paper Free Office – dream or reality? February 2012
Vision’s effective document compression and conversion solution is very scalable, so that it can grow with your future document requirements.
Who benefits from a document compression and conversion solution?
- Any office or organisation that has a restriction on the transfer of large email files
- Remote and mobile users that have the need to upload or download files with limited data connectivity.
- Users that handle vast amounts of paper and digital documents such as Personal Assistants, Legal or Marketing Professionals who need to be able to convert into digital formats for easy searching and editing; compress documents for easy sharing and archiving; index files for better information search and retrieval.
When considering a document compression and conversion solution as part of a managed document solution, you should take into account:
- Do you or your colleagues have to revise and edit PDF documents?
- How do you store your paper documents?
- Do you spend most of your time having to retype paper documents in order to be able to modify them?
- How do you share information amongst employees?
- Do you need to be able to search through paper documents and images to find specific information?
- How do you retrieve your paper documents?
- Do you have issues sending large images or PDF attachments via email?
- How do you manage paper documents?
To learn more about the benefits of Vision’s managed document solutions as part of a fully managed print solution, call 08449 808700 or email email@example.com