National Educational Printer Agreement
The NEPA National Working Party (NWP) is working on behalf of the Higher Education Sector and the NHS London Procurement Programme to obtain sustainable value for money in the procurement of print output devices and managed print solutions.
This Agreement covers all computer printer devices and associated hardware peripherals. Products may be purchased singularly, or as part of a managed print solution. Consumables are not included in the scope, unless agreed as part of a managed print solution.
- As a member of NEPA, you will receive a number of key benefits including:
- Agreement aligned with expectations of existing consumables agreements
- Stringent price change management process
- Regular Contract Reviews including change notification and product road map information
- Dedicated National Account and Escalation Management from both Vision and the NEPA Group
- Special NEPA Promotions
- Enhanced warranty services
- Flexible routes to purchase including lease rental options
- Staff and Student purchasing options
- Innovative tender evaluation including a total cost of ownership tool
The NEPA National Working Party is pleased to announce details of the National Education Printer Agreement under contract number K/NEPA/11. The framework agreement commences on 17 October 2011 for a period of two years (extendable to four) and is open to all institutions that are members of the UK Higher Education Purchasing Consortia.
The overall management of the Agreement will be via the NEPA National Working Party comprising representatives from within APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, NEUPC, NWUPC, SUPC personnel and member institutions that reflect UK Institutional interests.