The variety and volume of content continue to grow and so does its importance: increasingly, IT and business leaders use content to complement or even drive digital business processes.
Content technology markets are evolving toward three areas: platforms, applications and components, Vision’s Content Services portfolio brings together some of the biggest names and market leaders in CSP.
- A CSP is characterised in part by the breadth of its support for content types and formats over the entire content life cycle. Key capabilities include:
- Capturing and ingesting content in digitised formats, including scanning, content migration, user-created content or auto-generated content.
- Managing and retaining digitised content and associated metadata, including content associated with systems of record, file sync and transfer, search and findability, and metadata management
- Processing digital business content, including developing workflows, and integrating with enterprise systems and data, line-of-business (LOB) processes, and purpose-focused applications
- Improving user productivity through more-effective finding and use of digitized content in digital business initiatives
- Providing platform services that combine integrated, content-related services and microservices, repositories, publicly available APIs for application integration, and administrative tools
- Providing platform services that combine integrated, content-related services and microservices, repositories, logical information layers, and centralized administration of services and management tools
- Integrating and extending the platform, content and interfaces to commonly used productivity, LOB and ERP systems through publicly available APIs for application integration, multirepository support, data integration extensions and out-of-the-box connectors
Please contact us to discuss your business requirements and see how Vision can create a bespoke content services solution for your organisation