Canon’s Managed Print Services Partner Programme features in-depth research and consultancy examining their partners’ current business model, capability, finances and appetite for change.
The programme offers Vision an insight into their current capability and business model, providing understanding of what they could and should do with their business model to prepare to become a services led organisation.
How is the assessment carried out?
Through a combination of interviews with key stakeholders, management and staff; analysis of business model and a review of financial performance, the results are documented and presented back along with key recommendations for investment and areas of change required. Interview and presentation methods will depend on the level of consultation required and the scale of the Partner’s business.
How do Vision clients benefit?
Vision is provided with a detailed report outlining the findings of the consultants with clear suggestions on actions required to achieve success, areas of further investment and confirmation of what is already working well within the Partner’s business.
• Provides honest and independent assessment of Vision’s managed print solutions capability
• Ensure clarity in terms of future direction
• Vision receives advice from experienced professionals from the industry
• An insight into industry best practice
In order to become an Accredited Partner [Advanced Office Imaging, Advanced Office Solutions, Managed Print Solutions] Vision must have fulfilled the following criteria:
• Managed print solution elements within the existing business plan
• Defined managed print software proposition
• At least four verifiable managed print solutions clients
• A client helpdesk
• Documented services and processes
• Suite of tools to support service delivery
• Two consultative sales professionals
• Minimum one PRINCE2 /PMI Project Manager
• Minimum one Service Management / Delivery person trained to ITIL standards
As a client, you can be assured that Vision:
• meets the standards of a globally recognised imaging brand
• is a leader in their field
• has the capability to provide managed print services
• is a trusted providers
• has continual quality improvement