Reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be required to respond to client requests for maintenance and support with the aim of achieving an accepted first time fix level and provide a basic level of client product training.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To respond to client service requests as directed from call control
- Competently respond to calls dealing with all aspects of machine performance and achieve a high first time fix level for these visits without the use of excessive levels of parts
- Deliver basic levels of client product training using a defined and structured outline
- Fully comply with company policies and Health & Safety guidelines
- Effective use of call ahead for all calls
- Manage vehicle stock to achieve an agreed return to fit and accurate stock level holding
- Make contributions to the company’s ERP management system
- Carry out any other duties as directed by service management
- A motivated individual with good communication and interpersonal skills who is presentable and professional
- Electrical / mechanical skills and knowledge and a logical approach to fault analysis
- The successful applicant will have experience of working in a similar role within a client-centric organisation and will have demonstrated a flexible and adaptable approach to their work
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date for applicants 31 July 2013.