Vision recognises the importance of protecting the environment and sustainable business practices, and commits to consistently complying with all environmental regulations, legislation, approved codes of practice and other requirements in relation to the processes and activities of the organisation.
Vision will carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed, develop and improve performance, and we commit to protecting the environment and preventing pollution, by adapting our procedures accordingly.
Our objectives are to continually:
- Assess and improve the environmental aspects of our activities in supplying office services
- Reduce the amount of waste produced and minimise waste to landfill
- Ensure that end of life products are recycled where ever possible
- Increase the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce plastic, using a phased approach, beginning with single use plastic.
- Promote services and initiatives with our clients which deliver sustainability
Vision will promote and encourage environmental awareness and best practice with its clients, employees and suppliers, sub-contractors and the public and local communities. Where possible, Vision will provide information and assistance to clients on environmental issues arising from its products and services.
This policy is available at www.visionplc.co.uk.
This policy will be reviewed annually.
Chief Operating Officer
Vision | September 2021