Trade in your school’s old desktops, laptops and tablets and receive rewards to spend with HP and our specialist education partners. Choose how you want to spend your rewards from a range of HP products, software, consultancy, e-learning or training services.
HP for Education Trade in helps your IT budget go further by using the environmentally responsible recycling of your old equipment to fund the latest learning solutions to help your pupils realise their full potential.
- How do HP Trade in Rewards work?
- Purchase new HP equipment for your school. Trade in your qualifying old devices to earn trade in rewards. Reward Choose to take £100 per trade-in device as Cashback or earn and additional 50% on top of your reward value when you select your rewards as Credit
- How can I spend my HP Trade in Rewards?
- Your Wallet – If you claim your rewards as Credit you’ll receive £150 per trade-in device, two thirds of which can be spent with Vision PLC as a Reseller Credit. At least one third of your reward value will automatically be transferred to your Wallet to be spent in the HP Staffroom.
- The HP Staff Room
- The HP Staff Room features a suite of solutions from leading EdTech partners designed to improve measurable outcomes within the classroom: Switch eMathsMaster with Britannica Switch Tute with LearningLadders
- Qualifying Products
- HP for Education qualifying products are Windows 10 Pro devices which are built for education, so they can withstand the rough and tumble of everyday student use. Combined with Office 365 ProPlus and a modern device, Windows 10 Pro delivers personalised learning, saving teachers time, and putting students at the centre of their own education.
Through our comprehensive tender process, Vision was selected primarily on technology innovation and their approach and can-do attitude and with the aim of making the University more academically competitive through effective use of technology, underpinned by first class service and support. Vision has done just that.
IT Services Leadership, Manchester Metropolitan University
Vision provided a fully managed Print solution that meets all our requirements. Not only do we have happy staff it has helped improve our efficiencies and save money. I’m looking forward to our printing future with Vision.
Service Team Leader at Surrey Satellites Technology Ltd