With cost savings the major driver of most organisations, it is important to ensure that efficiency and delivery of services is not compromised by the desire to reduce costs.
Our experience has found that the initial planning and creation of a business case is often the major stumbling block. At Vision our aim is to assist in creating a print strategy and policy that will ensure the whole process is planned and managed by our team of specialist Public Sector and Education consultants. A comprehensive print audit is undertaken by Vision to support the project and implement a formal managed print policy.
- As a trusted advisor to our full and part public-funded clients, we provide:
- Print Strategy Consultancy across multiple geographical locations as a component of a (pre)tender process via OJEU and framework agreements such as NEPA, the National Educational Printers Agreement
- Market leading multifunctional devices, printers and document management software to improve energy efficiency, increase productivity, enhance your eco-credentials and reduce costs
- Preferential Pricing has been secured for our clients in the Public Sector, including Higher Education, Further Education, Schools, Local Government and NHS as a result of strong relationships with one of our business partners, Samsung
- A Single Service Provider for the implementation, installation and maintenance of desktop, floor standing and Print Room multifunctional devices and associated print management software
- Bespoke Service Level Agreements tailored to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and the divisions therein
- Change Management for a seamless end-to-end deployment of a new print strategy including all user marketing, communications, training and process implementation
- A Managed Print Solution that incorporates a print strategy with ongoing, proactive account management in a single agreement with minimal administration