Vision are delighted to introduce PrintReleaf, a service specifically designed to monitor paper consumption and forestation impact. The calculation of paper consumption will create your total forest consumption footprint measured in number of trees – that number of trees is then reforested each month. Vision’s aim is to help clients certifiably reduce their environmental impact of using forest products by automatically planting trees across a global network of reforestation projects.
Vision takes consideration of the environment very seriously and actively promotes and participates in initiatives that prioritise the green agenda, both for ourselves and our clients and our environmental management system meets the ISO14001:2004 standard.
- Our environmental policy is centred on:
- Supplying the very best in eco-friendly solutions using Energy Star certified multifunctional devices in place of separate energy-consuming units, and paperless document distribution systems.
- Collaborating with market-leading manufacturers to reduce packaging, the use of hazardous and non-renewable materials and the environmental impact of the product lifecycle, from first manufacture to final disposal.
- Recycling all redundant devices in line with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directive.
- Vision's Environmental Policy Statement
Reduce Wastage, Prolong Consumables Life
When multifunction devices, products commonly known as MFD’s, MFP’s require toner, a warning and alert appears in the control panel advising the user to prepare to replace the black or colour toner cartridge, please order toner etc.
At this stage, there is typically 20% toner retained in the cartridge, however users simply dispose of the cartridge and waste significant toner. Unnecessarily!
As part of Vision’s Environmental Management System, ISO 14001, we are continuously developing initiatives and have key objectives aimed at reducing wastage and our impact on the environement.
By simply prolonging and extending the life of toner cartridges, we can reduce the impact on landfill, shipping and packaging.